Most homeowners spend too much
time feeling stuck and unsure of how to make the changes they so badly want. They spend their precious time and money on finishes, furniture and upgrades that are not dynamic, practical or the right size and color.
Maybe you're not comfortable
with how to determine the right layout for your space. Or you feel stuck when trying to envision what items will best look good together. Or maybe you don't have an understanding on what size everything should be.
Wherever you are at,
you already have all of the right ingredients; your home and your personal style. You need a partner to create a clear vision for your design + decor, while keeping your budget and schedule as a priority. I'll guide you there. And you need to start making these design decisions now!
- Concepts, furniture layouts, finishes, shopping lists
- Get clear on what to keep and what to toss
- Eliminate what you no longer need
- Get past not being able to envision what it will look like
- Feel confident shopping on-line, in stores or searching for one-of-a-kind pieces
- Avoid costly returns and delays
- Prepare for smooth move-in
- Styling so your home is always photo shoot ready
Make better investments
- Upgrades to finishes, furniture you purchase
- Increase the value of your home by up to 30%
- Identify your signature style at home
"Take your pleasure seriously." Charles Eames